Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Maruti Suzuki Baleno and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.93 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 20 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 26 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 82, 89 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is offered in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Maruti Suzuki Baleno and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Magna Petrol AMT Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Aura Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Ford Figo
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Venue
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun