Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.93 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 26 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno gets 2 Petrol 82, 89 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Magna Petrol AMT Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Aura Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Ford Figo
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Venue
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review