Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Santro comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Santro
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Santro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.39 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 6.1 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Santro Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 6.44 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Santro base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 26 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Santro gets 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Santro
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review