Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Sportz Petrol comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review