Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 Nios starts at ₹ 5.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.68 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios costs ₹ 7.68 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios gets 2 Petrol 82, 99 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 Nios and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Jimny To Be Axed In The UK By 2021
- Hero Group Pledges Rs. 100 Crore To Fight Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mahindra Starts Testing Its In-House Ventilator
- BS4 Discounts On TVS Bikes & Scooters: Offers Up To Rs. 11,000 On Apache RR310, NTorq, Jupiter & XL100 Moped
- Coronavirus Threat: Mahindra Begins Assembly Of Face Shields
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions