Hyundai Grand i10 Vs Nissan Micra Active comparison
Compare Hyundai Grand i10 and Nissan Micra Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Grand i10 Vs Nissan Micra Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra Active starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.66 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 6.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra Active base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra Active gets 67 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 comes in 83 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Grand i10 and Nissan Micra Active
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Magna Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Magna Petrol
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Sportz Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Magna Petrol
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.1 Asta Diesel Vs Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Magna Petrol
- Hyundai Grand i10 1.1 Sportz Diesel Vs Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Magna Petrol
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Tata Tiago Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review