Hyundai EON Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R comparison
Compare Hyundai EON and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai EON Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Wagon R starts at ₹ 4.81 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R costs ₹ 5.52 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R gets 2 Petrol 82, 67 bhp engines and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Jan 31, 2019 07:56 AM
The new Wagon R gets more character in the face. The style factor comes in with the new headlamp cluster, front grille and all that metal work I was referring to. The floating roof and smartly... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai EON and Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
The rivalry of the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and the Hyundai Santro goes back to more than a decade and with the new generation models, both car makers have designed hem to be modern and have added a... Read More
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review