Hyundai EON Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Hyundai EON and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai EON Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai EON and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Revolt Intellicorp To Expand India Footprint
- Lotus Readies New Manufacturing Facility For Evija Hypercar
- Updated Volvo S90 And V90 Unveiled; Gets Mild Hybrid Tech Across Entire Line-Up
- New Hero XPulse Prototype May Rival KTM 390 Adventure
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review