Hyundai EON Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comparison
Compare Hyundai EON and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai EON Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai EON starts at ₹ 3.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 4.11 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.98 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai EON base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai EON gets 2 Petrol 68, 55 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai EON and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai EON
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review