Hyundai i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comes in 101 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review