Hyundai i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comes in 101 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Jazz
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review