Hyundai i20 1.2 Asta Petrol CVT Vs Hyundai i20 1.4 Asta Option Diesel comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Vs Hyundai i20 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai i20 and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Petrol CVT Vs Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Sportz Petrol
- Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Petrol CVT Vs Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Option Petrol
- Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Magna Petrol CVT Vs Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Petrol CVT
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Ford Freestyle
- Hyundai Elite i20 1.2 Asta Petrol CVT Vs Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Asta Option Diesel
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review