Hyundai i20 Vs Fiat Punto Evo comparison
Compare Hyundai i20 and Fiat Punto Evo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai i20 Vs Fiat Punto Evo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.82 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 7.1 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.42 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai i20 comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai i20 comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai i20 and Fiat Punto Evo
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Asta Petrol Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Era Petrol
- Hyundai Elite i20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Jazz
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review