Hyundai Elantra Vs Lexus LS comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and Lexus LS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs Lexus LS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LS starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.26 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Lexus LS base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus LS comes in 354 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
- MG Hector Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Civic
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- BMW X3 Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review