Hyundai Elantra Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.39 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.25 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.78 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Tucson comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Hyundai Tucson base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Tucson comes in 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Camry Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Accord
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Civic
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Hyundai Elantra
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review