Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Accord Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and Honda Accord and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Accord Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 19.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 20.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Corolla Altis comes with a price tag of ₹ 22.94 Lakh Lastly, the Hybrid Honda Accord starts at ₹ 50.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Honda Accord Hybrid basic model, on the other hand, gives 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Honda Accord is offered in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Camry Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Prius Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Accord
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Civic
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Hyundai Elantra
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review