Hyundai Elantra Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 78.36 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.3 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Hyundai Elantra base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 261, 187 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Elantra comes in 150 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
- MG Hector Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Civic
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- BMW X3 Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Announces Winners Of First-Ever TVS NTorq Call Of Design Contest
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review