Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.24 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.86 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.53 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 14.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Lockdown Impact: Toyota Sales Down 41% in March, 8,022 Units Sold
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review