Hyundai Creta Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A5 comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Audi A5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 57.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.97 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.73 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Audi A5 starts at ₹ 64.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 80.93 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 12 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Audi A5 Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines. Lastly, the Audi A5 is offered in 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Audi A5
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review