Hyundai Creta Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift costs ₹ 8 Lakh, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.11 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.95 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 28 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the New Maruti Suzuki Swift gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review