Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra Scorpio comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Mahindra Scorpio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra Scorpio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.24 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.87 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Scorpio comes in 3 Diesel 140, 75, 120 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Mahindra Scorpio
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Mahindra To Manufacture Face Shield From March 30
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tata Sons Contributes Rs. 1000 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Supreme Court Order On Sale Of BS4 Vehicles: All You Need To Know
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions