Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.08 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.24 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.03 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions