Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra KUV100 NXT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT starts at ₹ 5.44 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.03 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT costs ₹ 6.56 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 77 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Mahindra KUV100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta 1.6 E Plus Diesel Vs Hyundai Creta 1.4 E Plus Diesel
- Hyundai Creta 1.6 E Plus Diesel Vs Hyundai Creta 1.4 S Diesel
- Hyundai Creta 1.6 E Plus Diesel Vs Hyundai Creta 1.6 E Plus Petrol
- Hyundai Creta Vs MG Hector
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review