Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Hyundai Elantra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elantra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.97 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 18.73 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 126, 89 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Hyundai Elantra
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Out
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 Scooter Launched, Prices Start Rs. 54,800
- Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.92 Lakh
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review