Hyundai Creta Vs Honda BR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Honda BR-V and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Honda BR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.27 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda BR-V comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.41 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza starts at ₹ 8.73 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Honda BR-V base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines, whereas the Honda BR-V comes in 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is offered in 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Mar 16, 2016 06:48 PM
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Honda BR-V and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Honda WR-V i-DTEC vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza DDiS! There couldn't have been a better example of David vs Goliath in recent times. The automotive industry in India is abuzz with the coming of... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Toyota Showcases Its Range Of Green Vehicles In India
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review