Hyundai Aura Vs Toyota Glanza comparison
Compare Hyundai Aura and Toyota Glanza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Aura Vs Toyota Glanza on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 6.98 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Hybrid version of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 7.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Aura starts at ₹ 5.8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.55 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Aura costs ₹ 7.74 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Aura comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.23 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Glanza base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Aura base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Glanza gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine, whereas the Hyundai Aura comes in 2 Petrol 100, 83 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Aura
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Crisis: Is Online Buying The Future of Auto Sales?
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review