Hyundai Aura Vs Mahindra Verito comparison
Compare Hyundai Aura and Mahindra Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Aura Vs Mahindra Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Aura starts at ₹ 6.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.59 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Aura costs ₹ 8.73 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Aura Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Aura base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Aura gets 2 Petrol 100, 83 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Aura
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review