Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea Classic comparison
Compare Hyundai Aura and Fiat Linea Classic
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea Classic on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea Classic starts at ₹ 7.26 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea Classic costs ₹ 8.44 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Classic Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Aura starts at ₹ 6.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.59 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Aura costs ₹ 8.73 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Aura comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea Classic base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Aura base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea Classic gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Aura comes in 2 Petrol 83, 100 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Aura
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Venue
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Hyundai Venue
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Tata Nexon
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs MG Hector
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Hyundai Aura Vs Honda Amaze
Recent News and Reviews
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: New Brand Debut - Great Wall Motors (GWM)
- 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard Unveiled
- Toyota Vellfire Luxury MPV: Price Expectation
- 2020 Honda Africa Twin Launch Date Revealed
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review