Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea comparison
Compare Hyundai Aura and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Aura Vs Fiat Linea on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 8.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.2 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 9.68 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Aura starts at ₹ 6.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.59 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Aura costs ₹ 8.73 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Aura comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.39 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Hyundai Aura base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Aura comes in 2 Petrol 83, 100 bhp engines and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Aura
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review