Honda Jazz Vs Tata Bolt comparison
Compare Honda Jazz and Tata Bolt
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Jazz Vs Tata Bolt on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.62 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Bolt comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Tata Bolt base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Bolt comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Jazz and Tata Bolt
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Jazz
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review