Honda Jazz Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe comparison
Compare Honda Jazz and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Jazz Vs Mahindra Verito Vibe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito Vibe starts at ₹ 7.54 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito Vibe base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito Vibe comes in 64 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Jazz and Mahindra Verito Vibe
Related Comparison of Honda Jazz
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Powered By SUVs, Hyundai Turns In Best Quarter Since Early 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over Five Lakh BS6 Model In Nine Months
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review