Honda CR-V Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 28.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 80.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.9 Lakh for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.31 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Maruti Suzuki CelerioX BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.90 Lakh
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review