Honda CR-V Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- BMW Group Registers A Growth Of 1.4 Per cent In Sales Globally In November 2019
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA's Sketch Revealed Ahead Of Debut
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review