Honda CR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.14 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ignis base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ignis comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Maruti Suzuki Ignis
A few years ago, the hottest growing segment (in terms of launches) was the cross-hatchback segment. Strangely though, for a country that loves its sub-compact SUVs, cross-hatchbacks haven't taken... Read More
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is out there to prove a point, but it still has to go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, before it poses to be a threat to the segment leader. So, we compare... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review