Honda CR-V Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 59.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 81.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes with a price tag of ₹ 70.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes in 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review