Honda CR-V Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Safari Storme comparison
Compare Honda CR-V and Ford EcoSport and Tata Safari Storme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Safari Storme on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Honda CR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 38.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 8.94 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.31 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 9.51 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Ford EcoSport comes with a price tag of ₹ 13.49 Lakh Lastly, the Diesel Tata Safari Storme starts at ₹ 13.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.32 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CR-V base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Ford EcoSport base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Tata Safari Storme Diesel basic model, on the other hand, gives 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CR-V gets 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford EcoSport comes in 2 Petrol 123, 120 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Tata Safari Storme is offered in 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Ford EcoSport and Tata Safari Storme
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda CR-V
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review