Honda CR-V Vs Audi A4 comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare Honda CR-V and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda CR-V Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 49.05 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 53.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 51.44 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.66 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda CR-V starts at ₹ 33.6 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Honda CR-V costs ₹ 36.43 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda CR-V comes with a price tag of ₹ 38.91 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Honda CR-V base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda CR-V comes in 154 bhp Petrol engine and 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda CR-V and Audi A4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
- Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Ferrari California
- BMW 3 Series Vs Jaguar XE
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4
- Jaguar XF Vs Jaguar XE
- Porsche Macan Vs Jaguar XF
- Jaguar XJ Vs Ferrari California
- Jaguar XJ Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol Vs Jeep Compass Sport 1.4 Multi AIR Petrol
- Jeep Compass Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee
Recent News and Reviews
- FASTag: All You Need To Know
- Auto Parts Supplier Prevent Sues Volkswagen For Suppressing Competition
- New Vehicle Registration Grew By 4% In October Backed By Strong Festive Sales
- Parts With Passports: How Free Trade Drives GM's Engines
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Joins India's Top 10 Bestselling Cars List In 1 Just Month
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review
- KTM 790 Duke First Ride Review