Honda City Vs Toyota Glanza comparison
Compare Honda City and Toyota Glanza
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Toyota Glanza on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Glanza starts at ₹ 8 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Hybrid model of the Toyota Glanza costs ₹ 8.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Toyota Glanza base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Glanza comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 88 bhp Hybrid engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Toyota Glanza
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review