Honda City Vs Mahindra XUV500 comparison
Compare Honda City and Mahindra XUV500
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Mahindra XUV500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV500 comes with a price tag of ₹ 22.22 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Mahindra XUV500
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
Recent News and Reviews
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun