Honda City Vs Mahindra Verito comparison
Compare Honda City and Mahindra Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Mahindra Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Mahindra Verito base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Verito comes in 65 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Mahindra Verito
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Lebanon, Japan Have 40 Days To Agree On Ghosn's Fate - Sources
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review