Honda City Vs Lamborghini Huracan comparison
Compare Honda City and Lamborghini Huracan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Lamborghini Huracan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Huracan starts at ₹ 2.99 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.1 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Lamborghini Huracan base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lamborghini Huracan comes in 4 Petrol 602, 580, 630, 640 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Lamborghini Huracan
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- GM's First-Quarter China Car Sales Drop 43% As Coronavirus Cuts Demand
- BMW Is Working To Safeguard Liquidity During Coronavirus Crisis: Report
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review