Honda City Vs Hyundai Creta comparison
Compare Honda City and Hyundai Creta
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Hyundai Creta on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.24 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.08 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.24 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Hyundai Creta
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Aprilia Tuono 125 Listed On India Website; Will Rival The KTM 125 Duke
- Online Coronavirus Bike Build-Off Organised By Roland Sands Design
- Hero MotoCorp To Take Care Of Unsold BS4 Stock
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Isuzu India To Launch BS6 Models In Second Half Of 2020
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions