Honda City ZX MT Petrol BS4 Vs Honda City V MT Petrol BS4 comparison
Compare Honda City and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Honda City
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- Kia Motor Applies For New Logo Trademark In South Korea
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review