Honda City V MT Petrol BS4 Vs Honda City VX MT Petrol BS4 comparison
Compare Honda City and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Honda City
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Honda City V CVT Petrol Vs Honda City V MT Petrol
- Bajaj Qute Vs Honda City
- Honda City V MT Petrol Vs Honda City SV MT Petrol
- Honda City V MT Petrol Vs Honda City V MT Diesel
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda City
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review