Honda City Vs Ferrari 488 Spider comparison
Compare Honda City and Ferrari 488 Spider
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Ferrari 488 Spider on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ferrari 488 Spider comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Ferrari 488 Spider
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- China's BAIC, Didi Plan Car Leasing Service Amid New Car Sales Slowdown
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000RR Showcased With MotoGP Livery
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS Pledges Rs. 25 Crore to PM Relief Fund For Battling COVID-19
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions