Honda City Vs BMW 3 Series comparison
Compare Honda City and BMW 3 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs BMW 3 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.98 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda City comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Honda City base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda City comes in 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and BMW 3 Series
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Online Coronavirus Bike Build-Off Organised By Roland Sands Design
- Hero MotoCorp To Take Care Of Unsold BS4 Stock
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Isuzu India To Launch BS6 Models In Second Half Of 2020
- Honda CBR600RR May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Buddh International Circuit To Act As Quarantine Facility
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions