Honda City Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare Honda City and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 48.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 52.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 50.42 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.98 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda City comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Honda City base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda City comes in 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Audi A4
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun