Honda BR-V Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Honda BR-V and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda BR-V Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.27 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda BR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 28.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.26 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda BR-V base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda BR-V gets 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda BR-V and Hyundai Kona Electric
Related Comparison of Honda BR-V
- Renault Triber Vs Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Creta Vs Honda BR-V
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Honda BR-V
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Honda BR-V
- Renault Duster Vs Honda BR-V
- Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda BR-V
- Honda City Vs Honda BR-V
- Honda BR-V Vs Honda Jazz
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review