Honda BR-V Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Honda BR-V and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda BR-V Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.27 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda BR-V Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 28.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.26 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda BR-V base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda BR-V gets 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda BR-V and Hyundai Kona Electric
Related Comparison of Honda BR-V
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review