Honda BR-V Vs Honda Jazz comparison
Compare Honda BR-V and Honda Jazz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda BR-V Vs Honda Jazz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.27 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda BR-V comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Honda BR-V base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda BR-V comes in 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda BR-V and Honda Jazz
Related Comparison of Honda BR-V
- Renault Triber Vs Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Creta Vs Honda BR-V
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs Honda BR-V
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Honda BR-V
- Renault Duster Vs Honda BR-V
- Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda BR-V
- Honda City Vs Honda BR-V
- Honda BR-V Vs Honda Jazz
Recent News and Reviews
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review