Honda Amaze Vs Toyota Etios Liva comparison
Compare Honda Amaze and Toyota Etios Liva
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Amaze Vs Toyota Etios Liva on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Liva starts at ₹ 5.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Liva costs ₹ 7.35 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Liva Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.6 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.87 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.53 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda Amaze comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Liva base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Honda Amaze base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 0 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Liva gets 79 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Amaze comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Amaze and Toyota Etios Liva
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Amaze
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Why It Is Prudent To Renew Your Auto Insurance
- Toyota Offers Support Package To Help Dealers Stay Afloat During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Suzuki Katana Unveiled In New Colours
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 2020 Paris MotorShow Partially Cancelled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Tata Motors Offers Online Booking And Home Delivery
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions