Honda Amaze VX CVT Ace Edition Petrol Vs Honda Amaze VX CVT Petrol comparison
Compare Honda Amaze and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Amaze Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.07 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda Amaze and Honda Amaze
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Honda Amaze
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review