Honda Accord Vs Lexus LX comparison
Compare Honda Accord and Lexus LX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda Accord Vs Lexus LX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.72 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.72 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 50.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus LX base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus LX gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Honda Accord
- Audi A6 Vs Toyota Camry
- Audi A8 Vs Honda Accord
- Hyundai Elantra Vs Honda Accord
- Jaguar XE Vs Honda Accord
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 200 Prime Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 220 d Prime
- Honda Accord Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Honda Accord
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Accord
- Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Honda Accord Vs Honda Civic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review